In July, I posted about a list of 11 awesome everyday things (post here), but along with the good days, you get days that aren’t so good, today being one of them for me. Here’s a list of 11 small things that can make your day a little worse:
- Waiting for the bus but having it never show up and having to walk instead (and the bus probably comes the moment you leave….)
- Getting a bloody nose in public.
- Hitting the snooze button too many times and oversleeping.
- Forgetting your phone, keys, wallet, etc. Or even worse, losing any of those things.
- Overdressing for a casual event or underdressing for a formal event.
- Calling someone by the wrong name or being called by the wrong name.
- When you’re really excited for a movie, but then it turns out to be a disappointment.
- Getting in an argument with a friend.
- Spilling coffee…. anywhere and never being able to get rid of the smell/stain.
- Feeling tired before noon.
- When you feel gloomy but can’t figure out why you feel gloomy.