So this is my 100th blog post! I never thought I’d make it this far. In honor of this momentous, if somewhat arbitrary benchmark, I’d like to share with you some of my personal favorite posts.
- Let Actors Act A commentary on the takeover of computer graphics and special effects in modern films. And an ode to Al Pacino.
- Am I an intellectual snob? Why I value my education and why you should too.
- Summer things to do in Ithaca If you ever find yourself here during the summer, don’t limit yourself to Collegetown and campus! Check out some of these ideas.
- What makes a good student? And a good scientist? Questions I find still unanswered.
- 11 awesome everyday things. A list of awesome things to cheer you up.
- My name is Eva. That’s “ee-vuh” The origin of my full name (Eva Jingjing Ge) and what I think of it.
- The difference between chemists and physicists. Chemists are more badass :P
- Are you premed? …not anymore. My response to the assertion that science students are dropping their majors because studying science is too hard.
And I want to hear from you guys. How often do you read my blog? What do you like reading about?