Hi, I’m Eva. I’m a chemistry PhD student at Princeton University. In my chemistry-free hours, my interests include:
- Films by Hayao Miyazaki, Darren Arronofsky, Richard Linklater, and Wong Kar-wai
- Baking lemon bars. Also, eating lemon bars
- Reading Steinbeck, Dostoyevsky, Murakami, and the opinion pages of the NY Times
- Drinking red wine and rye whiskey cocktails
- Listening to sad songs (while working) or political podcasts (while running)
- Long conversations, night walks around town/campus, and when the two intersect
I blog about anything and everything. A lot of the time it’s personal or related to my school and community, but I also like writing about pop culture, current events, and whatever else is on my mind at the moment.
Please comment or email me if you find any of my posts interesting!